Department Of Labor

Department Of Labor : 305-783-3462

Miami Worker’s Compensation Doctor

Handling DOL OWCP Injury Insurance Claims

DOL Worker’s Compensation Doctor: Why You Need One for Your Work Injury

If you are a federal employee and have been injured on the job, it’s critical that you find a worker’s compensation doctor that understands how to get your workplace injury claim approved. Otherwise, you might get stuck using your personal insurance to cover costs, which means you’ll be on the hook for co-pays and deductibles. Worst of all, you won’t get to claim your lifetime workers’ compensation benefits.

DOL doctors like Miami Chiropractor Michael P. Newman, DC, understand how workplace injury claims work. From filing the proper paperwork to getting a claim accepted by the Department of Labor, Dr. Newman will work with you to get you the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible. When you visit, the worker’s compensation doctor will explain how we will get your claim approved and how we will treat your injury, including:

  • Completing and submitting the required forms correctly.
  • Showing causation between your injury and your job, a critical part of filing a workplace injury claim.
  • Starting treatment immediately, regardless of your claim’s acceptance status with the Department of Labor.

Call today for a free consultation. 305-783-3462

About The Doc
New Patients

We Treat All Federal Employees, including:

  • FBI

  • S. Postal Service (USPS)

  • S. Department of Labor (DOL)

  • Federal Reserve System

  • National Council on Disability

  • Peace Corps

  • Small Business Administration

  • National Border Patrol Council (NBPC)

  • National Treasury Employees Union (NTEU)
  • And many more!

We Treat State and Local Employees, Too:

  • Miami Police

  • Miami Firefighters

  • State and Local Agencies

  • Dade County Public Schools

  • And many more

We can help you if:

  • Your current doctor has forced you to file on your own health insurance.

  • You want to get the benefits you deserve from your workplace injury claim.

  • You need a doctor who understand worker’s compensation claims and can help you get your workplace injury claim approved.